PQube 3e - Embedded Power Quality, Energy & Environment Monitor
- Three-phase, single-phase and split-phase monitoring
- 69~480V L-N, 100~830V 3-ph wye L-L, 100~960V split-phase L-L, 50/60/400Hz. PTs also supported for higher voltages.
- Four analog inputs, one digital input, one relay output.
- Optional (up to two) environmental probes.
- Powers from 24 VAC, 24~48VDC, PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Powers from 100~240 VAC with optional plug-in module.
- Optional plug-in module with 30 minute UPS backup power.
- Data storage on internal 8GB drive. Removable 8GB micro-SD card and USB (optional), with lockable cover for restricted access.
- Certified Class A IEC 61000-4-30 Ed 3.
- High-speed 512-samples-per-cycle recording.
- PQ disturbance recording with waveform and RMS graphs.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly trends (with min/avg/max)
- Daily cumulative probability, histograms, and more.
- Automatically generates GIF, CSV, and PQDIF files.
- Rapid Voltage Changes (RVC).
Above and Beyond Class A
- Waveshape change triggers and recording.
- 1 Mhz high frequency impulse detection and recording (up to 4Mhz on a single channel).
- 2kHz-150kHz conducted emissions recording.
- NO SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT
- Class 0.2/Class 0.5 Energy
- 14 current channels.
- 333mv, ±10V inputs.
- Purchase current sensors separately.